Saturday, January 7, 2012

My work begins

Everyone on the week long missions trip that I traveled with to Haiti left this morning. Their work is finished but mine has just begun. School starts Monday. Honestly, I'm not exactly looking forward to it. There is so much to be done to get that school running properly. When I think about all the challenges I'm going to face it makes my head spin. These are the times when I am most grateful I serve a God that is stronger then me. I know he makes all things work together for my good so with that promise I can relax and trust that things will get better. I know he has his hands on this country. I continually feel his presence. My job is to only remain obedient and marvel at all his wonders. Our God truly is an awesome God!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment